You can find below detailed information on how to remove MDAPI_Plus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MDAPI_Plus from your systemAlexander Plyas
. More information on Alexander Plyas can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MDAPI_Plus directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MDAPI_Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MDAPI_Plus\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MDAPIHost.exe is the MDAPI_Plus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 245.00 KB (250880 bytes) on disk.
MDAPI_Plus contains of the executables below. They occupy 521.18 KB (533689
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (164.50 KB)
- MDAPIHost.exe (245.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.68 KB)
The current page applies to MDAPI_Plus version 0.9.0.0
MDAPI_Plus is a program released by Alexander Plyas. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove MDAPI_Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MDAPI_Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MDAPI_Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "MDAPI_Plus". If it is installed on your PC the MDAPI_Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MDAPI_Plus in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MDAPI_Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MDAPI_Plus.
8. After removing MDAPI_Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MDAPI_Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MDAPI_Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MDAPI_Plus by Alexander Plyas from your computer, nor are we saying that MDAPI_Plus by Alexander Plyas is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MDAPI_Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:17:30.207