You can find below detailed information on how to remove MDAPI_Plus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MDAPI_Plus from your systemAlexander Plyas
. More information on Alexander Plyas can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MDAPI_Plus directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MDAPI_Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MDAPI_Plus\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MDAPIHost.exe is the MDAPI_Plus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 245.00 KB (250880 bytes) on disk.
MDAPI_Plus contains of the executables below. They occupy 521.18 KB (533689
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (164.50 KB)
- MDAPIHost.exe (245.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.68 KB)
The current page applies to MDAPI_Plus version 0.9.0.0
MDAPI_Plus is a program released by Alexander Plyas. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove MDAPI_Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MDAPI_Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MDAPI_Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "MDAPI_Plus". The MDAPI_Plus program will be found very quickly. When you click MDAPI_Plus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MDAPI_Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MDAPI_Plus.
8. After removing MDAPI_Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MDAPI_Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MDAPI_Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MDAPI_Plus by Alexander Plyas from your computer, nor are we saying that MDAPI_Plus by Alexander Plyas is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MDAPI_Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:17:30.207