MCX Shape is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MCX Shape from your systemDanfoss
. Further information on Danfoss can be found here
. More info about the app MCX Shape can be found at http://www.danfoss.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\MCXShape directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for MCX Shape is C:\Program Files\MCXShape\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled MCXShape.exe and its approximative size is 2.64 MB (2764800 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in MCX Shape. They take 4.11 MB (4314351
bytes) on disk.
- MCXShape.exe (2.64 MB)
- MyKManager.exe (364.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
MCX Shape is a program by the software company Danfoss. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall MCX Shape is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MCX Shape from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MCX Shape or simply click the Search field and type in "MCX Shape". If it is installed on your PC the MCX Shape application will be found automatically. When you click MCX Shape in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MCX Shape, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MCX Shape:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.danfoss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MCXShape\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MCX Shape.
8. After removing MCX Shape, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MCX Shape that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MCX Shape using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MCX Shape by Danfoss from your PC, we are not saying that MCX Shape by Danfoss is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MCX Shape in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-20 13:07:59.017