This page is about MCT 2.0.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MCT 2.0.9 from your systemMCT
. Take a look here
for more details on MCT. More data about the app MCT 2.0.9 can be seen at http://www.company.com/
. Usually the MCT 2.0.9 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MCT folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for MCT 2.0.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MCT\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 23.76 KB (24333 bytes) on disk and is labeled MCT_2.0.9.Loader.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MCT 2.0.9. They take 61.03 MB (63997422
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MCTPro.exe (7.13 MB)
- MCT_2.0.9.Loader.exe (23.76 KB)
- Shahzeb_MCTPro.exe (6.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (256.04 KB)
- account_auth.exe (4.28 MB)
- QDLoader HS-USB Driver_32bit_Setup.exe (8.06 MB)
- QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit_Setup.exe (13.04 MB)
- devsetup32.exe (301.40 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (416.90 KB)
- Driver.exe (318.59 KB)
- adb.exe (5.41 MB)
- fb.exe (861.22 KB)
- service.exe (1.04 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current web page applies to MCT 2.0.9 version 2.0.9
MCT 2.0.9 is a program by the software company MCT. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase MCT 2.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MCT 2.0.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MCT 2.0.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MCT 2.0.9". The MCT 2.0.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MCT 2.0.9 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MCT 2.0.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MCT 2.0.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MCT\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MCT 2.0.9.
8. After uninstalling MCT 2.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MCT 2.0.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MCT 2.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MCT 2.0.9 by MCT from your PC, nor are we saying that MCT 2.0.9 by MCT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MCT 2.0.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 17:44:03.747