This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MCOM 5.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MCOM 5.6 from your computerEricsson
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ericsson. More data about the application MCOM 5.6 can be found at http://www.r.eth.ericsson.se/~ethjhz/mcom/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Ericsson AB\MCOM5.6 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling MCOM 5.6 is C:\Program Files\Ericsson AB\MCOM5.6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. MCOM 5.6's main file takes around 1.56 MB (1634304 bytes) and is called mcom.exe.
MCOM 5.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.34 MB (2455954
bytes) on disk:
- mcom.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- download.exe (123.12 KB)
The current web page applies to MCOM 5.6 version 5.6
MCOM 5.6 is a program marketed by the software company Ericsson. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall MCOM 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MCOM 5.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MCOM 5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MCOM 5.6". If it is installed on your PC the MCOM 5.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MCOM 5.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MCOM 5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MCOM 5.6:
- The software company is: http://www.r.eth.ericsson.se/~ethjhz/mcom/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ericsson AB\MCOM5.6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MCOM 5.6.
8. After uninstalling MCOM 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MCOM 5.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MCOM 5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MCOM 5.6 by Ericsson from your PC, nor are we saying that MCOM 5.6 by Ericsson is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MCOM 5.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-11 03:05:51.497