MCAT version 1.4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MCAT version 1.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MCAT version 1.4 from your computereWater CRC
. You can find out more on eWater CRC or check for application updates here
. Click on https://toolkit.ewater.org.au/Tools/MCAT
to get more facts about MCAT version 1.4 on eWater CRC's website. MCAT version 1.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eWater\Toolkit\MCAT directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MCAT version 1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\eWater\Toolkit\MCAT\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mcat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 813.00 KB (832512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MCAT version 1.4. They take an average of 1.48 MB (1550497
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Mcat.exe (813.00 KB)
This info is about MCAT version 1.4 version 1.4
MCAT version 1.4 is an application offered by eWater CRC. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove MCAT version 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MCAT version 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MCAT version 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MCAT version 1.4". If it exists on your system the MCAT version 1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MCAT version 1.4 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MCAT version 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MCAT version 1.4:
- The software company is: https://toolkit.ewater.org.au/Tools/MCAT
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eWater\Toolkit\MCAT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MCAT version 1.4.
8. After removing MCAT version 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MCAT version 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MCAT version 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MCAT version 1.4 by eWater CRC from your computer, we are not saying that MCAT version 1.4 by eWater CRC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MCAT version 1.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 07:20:28.427