MC-Cat is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MC-Cat from your PCDanfoss
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Danfoss. More info about the app MC-Cat can be seen at http://drives.danfoss.com
. Usually the MC-Cat application is found in the C:\Program Files\MC-Cat directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall MC-Cat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MC-Cat\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named MC-Cat.exe and occupies 1.54 MB (1617920 bytes).
MC-Cat is composed of the following executables which take 5.50 MB (5764334
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MapiMail.exe (432.00 KB)
- MC-Cat.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- baa.exe (3.41 MB)
- runexe32.exe (24.00 KB)
- php.exe (24.00 KB)
MC-Cat is a program offered by Danfoss. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove MC-Cat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MC-Cat from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MC-Cat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MC-Cat". If it is installed on your PC the MC-Cat app will be found automatically. When you select MC-Cat in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MC-Cat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MC-Cat:
- The publisher is: http://drives.danfoss.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MC-Cat\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MC-Cat.
8. After removing MC-Cat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MC-Cat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MC-Cat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MC-Cat by Danfoss from your PC, nor are we saying that MC-Cat by Danfoss is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MC-Cat in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:53:41.563