MBS Tools v2.13
MBS Tools v2.13 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MBS Tools v2.13 from your computerMBS Survey Software Ltd
. You can read more on MBS Survey Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the program MBS Tools v2.13 can be found at http://www.surveymbs.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MBS Software\MBS Tools directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling MBS Tools v2.13 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MBS Software\MBS Tools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. MBS Tools v2.13's primary file takes around 657.76 KB (673546 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
MBS Tools v2.13 is composed of the following executables which take 657.76 KB (673546
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.13
of MBS Tools v2.13.
MBS Tools v2.13 is an application offered by the software company MBS Survey Software Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall MBS Tools v2.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MBS Tools v2.13 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MBS Tools v2.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MBS Tools v2.13". If it is installed on your PC the MBS Tools v2.13 program will be found automatically. After you select MBS Tools v2.13 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MBS Tools v2.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MBS Tools v2.13:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.surveymbs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MBS Software\MBS Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MBS Tools v2.13.
8. After uninstalling MBS Tools v2.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MBS Tools v2.13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MBS Tools v2.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MBS Tools v2.13 by MBS Survey Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that MBS Tools v2.13 by MBS Survey Software Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MBS Tools v2.13 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:06:20.547