MAXQDA 10 (R180811)
You can find below details on how to remove MAXQDA 10 (R180811) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MAXQDA 10 (R180811) from your PCVERBI Software.Consult.Sozialforschung GmbH
. Go over here
for more details on VERBI Software.Consult.Sozialforschung GmbH. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAXQDA10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MAXQDA 10 (R180811) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MAXQDA10\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named MAXQDA10.exe and occupies 4.93 MB (5169152 bytes).
MAXQDA 10 (R180811) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.39 MB (5653018
bytes) on disk.
- MAXQDA10.exe (4.93 MB)
- MXLicBackup.exe (160.00 KB)
- MXReset.exe (144.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (168.53 KB)
The current web page applies to MAXQDA 10 (R180811) version 180811
MAXQDA 10 (R180811) is an application released by the software company VERBI Software.Consult.Sozialforschung GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase MAXQDA 10 (R180811) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MAXQDA 10 (R180811) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MAXQDA 10 (R180811) or simply click the Search field and type in "MAXQDA 10 (R180811)". The MAXQDA 10 (R180811) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MAXQDA 10 (R180811) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MAXQDA 10 (R180811), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MAXQDA 10 (R180811).
8. After uninstalling MAXQDA 10 (R180811), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MAXQDA 10 (R180811) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MAXQDA 10 (R180811) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MAXQDA 10 (R180811) by VERBI Software.Consult.Sozialforschung GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that MAXQDA 10 (R180811) by VERBI Software.Consult.Sozialforschung GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MAXQDA 10 (R180811) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 18:59:31.233