MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 from your PCMAXA
. You can find out more on MAXA or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.maxa-tools.com
to get more data about MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 on MAXA's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAXA Notifier for Skype directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MAXA Notifier for Skype\unins000.exe. MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6's main file takes around 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) and is named SkypeNotifier.exe.
MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 contains of the executables below. They take 970.28 KB (993566
bytes) on disk.
- SkypeNotifier.exe (272.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 version 1.6
MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 is a program by MAXA. Some people try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6". The MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 application will be found very quickly. When you click MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxa-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MAXA Notifier for Skype\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6.
8. After uninstalling MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 by MAXA from your PC, we are not saying that MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 by MAXA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MAXA Notifier for Skype 1.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 04:55:30.157