MAVProxy version 1.5.7
This web page is about MAVProxy version 1.5.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MAVProxy version 1.5.7 from your computerAndrew Tridgell
. More data about Andrew Tridgell can be read here
. More details about the software MAVProxy version 1.5.7 can be seen at http://ardupilot.github.io/MAVProxy
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAVProxy directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MAVProxy version 1.5.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MAVProxy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MAVProxy version 1.5.7's main file takes around 7.93 MB (8312688 bytes) and its name is mavproxy.exe.
The executables below are part of MAVProxy version 1.5.7. They occupy about 16.63 MB (17441360
bytes) on disk.
- MAVExplorer.exe (8.01 MB)
- mavproxy.exe (7.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.7
of MAVProxy version 1.5.7.
MAVProxy version 1.5.7 is an application by the software company Andrew Tridgell. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove MAVProxy version 1.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MAVProxy version 1.5.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MAVProxy version 1.5.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAVProxy version 1.5.7". If it is installed on your PC the MAVProxy version 1.5.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MAVProxy version 1.5.7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MAVProxy version 1.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MAVProxy version 1.5.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://ardupilot.github.io/MAVProxy
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MAVProxy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MAVProxy version 1.5.7.
8. After uninstalling MAVProxy version 1.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MAVProxy version 1.5.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MAVProxy version 1.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MAVProxy version 1.5.7 by Andrew Tridgell from your PC, nor are we saying that MAVProxy version 1.5.7 by Andrew Tridgell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MAVProxy version 1.5.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 22:24:58.033