MAV is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MAV from your PCBombdog Studios
. You can find out more on Bombdog Studios or check for application updates here
. Click on http://bombdogstudios.com
to get more information about MAV on Bombdog Studios's website. MAV is typically installed in the C:\Steam games\steamapps\common\MAV folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for MAV is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. MAV's main file takes about 3.01 MB (3152160 bytes) and its name is Steam.exe.
MAV is composed of the following executables which occupy 666.16 MB (698521128
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.01 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.08 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.62 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.11 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.13 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
MAV is a program marketed by Bombdog Studios. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase MAV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MAV from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MAV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MAV". If it is installed on your PC the MAV program will be found very quickly. When you click MAV in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MAV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MAV:
- The web site of the application is: http://bombdogstudios.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MAV.
8. After removing MAV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MAV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MAV by Bombdog Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that MAV by Bombdog Studios is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MAV in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 05:02:10.600