MARPLOT Version 4.2.5
This info is about MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 from your systemNOAA,EPA
. Go over here
for more details on NOAA,EPA. Click on http://www2.epa.gov/cameo
to get more details about MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 on NOAA,EPA's website. Usually the MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MARPLOT directory, depending on the user's option during install. MARPLOT Version 4.2.5's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MARPLOT\unins000.exe". Marplot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.39 MB (1453568 bytes) on disk.
MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 contains of the executables below. They take 3.17 MB (3323326
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kill_process.exe (152.11 KB)
- Marplot.exe (1.39 MB)
- run_php.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.04 KB)
- png2bmp.exe (82.00 KB)
- gdalinfo.exe (12.50 KB)
- gifsample.exe (136.05 KB)
- mapserv.exe (36.00 KB)
- ogr2ogr.exe (64.00 KB)
- ogrinfo.exe (60.00 KB)
- owtchart.exe (436.07 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (44.06 KB)
- php-win.exe (32.06 KB)
- php.exe (32.06 KB)
- shptree.exe (5.00 KB)
- tile4ms.exe (6.00 KB)
This web page is about MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 version 4.2.5
MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MARPLOT Version 4.2.5:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MARPLOT Version 4.2.5:
- C:\Program Files\MARPLOT
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\MARPLOT\userfolder.txt
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\MARPLOT\unins000.exe
MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 is a program by NOAA,EPA. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MARPLOT Version 4.2.5". If it exists on your system the MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MARPLOT Version 4.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MARPLOT Version 4.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www2.epa.gov/cameo
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MARPLOT\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MARPLOT Version 4.2.5.
8. After removing MARPLOT Version 4.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 by NOAA,EPA from your computer, nor are we saying that MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 by NOAA,EPA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MARPLOT Version 4.2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:33:20.787