This page contains complete information on how to remove MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 from your systemJohn Thorn
. Check out here
for more details on John Thorn. You can read more about related to MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 at http://www.mapc2mapc.net
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAPC2MAPCNET directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAPC2MAPCNET\unins000.exe". mapc2mapcnet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 950.50 KB (973312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0. They occupy about 1.69 MB (1770145
bytes) on disk.
- listfile.exe (19.50 KB)
- mapc2mapcnet.exe (950.50 KB)
- numbers.exe (35.00 KB)
- srtm2plt.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 version 25.6.0
MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 is a program offered by John Thorn. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0". The MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mapc2mapc.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAPC2MAPCNET\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0.
8. After removing MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 by John Thorn from your PC, nor are we saying that MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 by John Thorn is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:41:08.087