You can find on this page details on how to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 from your systemJohn Thorn
. Open here
for more details on John Thorn. More details about MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 can be found at http://www.mapc2mapc.net
. Usually the MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9. MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9's main file takes about 1.10 MB (1155584 bytes) and its name is mapc2mapc64.exe.
MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 contains of the executables below. They take 1.86 MB (1952417
bytes) on disk.
- listfile.exe (19.50 KB)
- mapc2mapc64.exe (1.10 MB)
- numbers.exe (35.00 KB)
- srtm2plt.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2645.7.9
of MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9.
MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 is an application released by the software company John Thorn. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9". If it is installed on your PC the MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 program will be found very quickly. After you click MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9:
- The software company is: http://www.mapc2mapc.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9.
8. After removing MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 by John Thorn from your PC, we are not saying that MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 by John Thorn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 10:06:55.037