MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 from your PCJohn Thorn
. More information on John Thorn can be seen here
. You can see more info on MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 at http://www.mapc2mapc.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.01 MB (1054208 bytes) on disk and is named mapc2mapc64.exe.
The executable files below are part of MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1. They take about 1.77 MB (1851041
bytes) on disk.
- listfile.exe (19.50 KB)
- mapc2mapc64.exe (1.01 MB)
- numbers.exe (35.00 KB)
- srtm2plt.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 version 2645.7.1
MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 is a program released by the software company John Thorn. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mapc2mapc.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1.
8. After uninstalling MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 by John Thorn from your computer, we are not saying that MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 by John Thorn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.7.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 12:08:25.757