You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 from your systemJohn Thorn
. Check out here
for more info on John Thorn. Detailed information about MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 can be seen at http://www.mapc2mapc.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 is C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. mapc2mapc64.exe is the MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 951.00 KB (973824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1. They occupy about 1.69 MB (1770657
bytes) on disk.
- listfile.exe (19.50 KB)
- mapc2mapc64.exe (951.00 KB)
- numbers.exe (35.00 KB)
- srtm2plt.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 version 2645.6.1
MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 is an application offered by the software company John Thorn. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.mapc2mapc.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1.
8. After removing MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 by John Thorn from your computer, nor are we saying that MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 by John Thorn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 13:32:59.220