You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 from your PCJohn Thorn
. Further information on John Thorn can be found here
. More details about the software MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 can be seen at http://www.mapc2mapc.net
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe". mapc2mapc64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 918.50 KB (940544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3. They occupy about 1.66 MB (1737377
bytes) on disk.
- listfile.exe (19.50 KB)
- mapc2mapc64.exe (918.50 KB)
- numbers.exe (35.00 KB)
- srtm2plt.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 version 2645.5.3
MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 is an application by John Thorn. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3". If it exists on your system the MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mapc2mapc.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MAPC2MAPC64\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3.
8. After uninstalling MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 by John Thorn from your computer, nor are we saying that MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 by John Thorn is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MAPC2MAPC64 v5.5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:33:03.580