This web page is about MANOS for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MANOS from your PCFreakZone Games
. Check out here
where you can read more on FreakZone Games. Click on http://www.manosthehandsoffate.com
to get more facts about MANOS on FreakZone Games's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MANOS Director's Cut folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MANOS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. MANOS-PC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 16.33 MB (17120792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MANOS. They occupy an average of 16.33 MB (17120792
bytes) on disk.
MANOS is an application released by the software company FreakZone Games. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase MANOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MANOS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MANOS or simply activate the Search field and type in "MANOS". The MANOS program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MANOS in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MANOS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MANOS:
- The publisher is: http://www.manosthehandsoffate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MANOS.
8. After uninstalling MANOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MANOS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MANOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MANOS by FreakZone Games from your PC, nor are we saying that MANOS by FreakZone Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MANOS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 01:54:05.887