MAKuisine version 1.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MAKuisine version 1.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MAKuisine version 1.2 from your PCMAKapp
. Further information on MAKapp can be seen here
. More data about the application MAKuisine version 1.2 can be found at http://www.makapp.fr/
. Usually the MAKuisine version 1.2 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAKuisine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove MAKuisine version 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MAKuisine\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called MAKuisine.exe and occupies 570.17 KB (583857 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in MAKuisine version 1.2. They occupy 1.44 MB (1510546
bytes) on disk.
- MAKuisine.exe (570.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (904.97 KB)
This data is about MAKuisine version 1.2 version 1.2
MAKuisine version 1.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall MAKuisine version 1.2:
The files below remain on your disk by MAKuisine version 1.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MAKuisine
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MAKuisine\Désinstaller MAKuisine.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MAKuisine\MAKuisine.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MAKuisine\Page d'accueil de MAKuisine.url
MAKuisine version 1.2 is a program released by MAKapp. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove MAKuisine version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MAKuisine version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MAKuisine version 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAKuisine version 1.2". The MAKuisine version 1.2 program will be found automatically. After you select MAKuisine version 1.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MAKuisine version 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MAKuisine version 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.makapp.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MAKuisine\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MAKuisine version 1.2.
8. After uninstalling MAKuisine version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MAKuisine version 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAKuisine version 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MAKuisine version 1.2 by MAKapp from your PC, nor are we saying that MAKuisine version 1.2 by MAKapp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MAKuisine version 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:56:31.873