MAILERS+4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MAILERS+4 from your computerMelissa Data Corp
. More information on Melissa Data Corp can be found here
. Click on http://www.melissadata.com
to get more details about MAILERS+4 on Melissa Data Corp's website. MAILERS+4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Melissa DATA\MAILERS+4 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. MAILERS+4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Melissa DATA\MAILERS+4\unins000.exe. MP4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 33.83 MB (35471576 bytes) on disk.
MAILERS+4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.52 MB (42491202
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lw32.exe (3.45 MB)
- MP4.exe (33.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.82 KB)
- zipusa32.exe (108.21 KB)
- Address Check Tutorial.exe (1.28 MB)
- Duplicate Check Tutorial.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
MAILERS+4 is a program offered by Melissa Data Corp. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase MAILERS+4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MAILERS+4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MAILERS+4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAILERS+4". The MAILERS+4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MAILERS+4 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MAILERS+4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MAILERS+4:
- The publisher is: http://www.melissadata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Melissa DATA\MAILERS+4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MAILERS+4.
8. After uninstalling MAILERS+4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MAILERS+4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MAILERS+4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MAILERS+4 by Melissa Data Corp from your computer, we are not saying that MAILERS+4 by Melissa Data Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MAILERS+4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 22:30:26.883