This info is about MACIRCONSCRIPTION for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall MACIRCONSCRIPTION from your systemDPES
. Go over here
where you can get more info on DPES. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MACIRCONSCRIPTION is "C:\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION\WDUNINST.EXE" /REG="MACIRCONSCRIPTIONExécutable Windows 32 bits". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MACIRCONSCRIPTION.exe is the MACIRCONSCRIPTION's primary executable file and it takes about 52.94 MB (55510333 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MACIRCONSCRIPTION. They take an average of 53.27 MB (55854397
bytes) on disk.
- MACIRCONSCRIPTION.exe (52.94 MB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (336.00 KB)
This data is about MACIRCONSCRIPTION version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other MACIRCONSCRIPTION versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall MACIRCONSCRIPTION:
- C:\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MACIRCONSCRIPTION
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION\Agenda Formation Chargés des Stats IEP du 08 -10-2014.pdf
- C:\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION\CCMenu.wdk
- C:\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION\DONNEES ELEVES A MODIFIER I.pdf
- C:\Program Files\MACIRCONSCRIPTION\FeedBack.wdk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MACIRCONSCRIPTIONExécutable Windows 32 bits
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MACIRCONSCRIPTIONExécutable Windows 32 bits\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MACIRCONSCRIPTIONExécutable Windows 32 bits\Fic
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MACIRCONSCRIPTIONExécutable Windows 32 bits\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MACIRCONSCRIPTIONExécutable Windows 32 bits\Rep
MACIRCONSCRIPTION is a program by the software company DPES. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MACIRCONSCRIPTION is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MACIRCONSCRIPTION using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MACIRCONSCRIPTION or simply activate the Search field and type in "MACIRCONSCRIPTION". If it exists on your system the MACIRCONSCRIPTION program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MACIRCONSCRIPTION in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MACIRCONSCRIPTION, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MACIRCONSCRIPTION.
8. After removing MACIRCONSCRIPTION, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MACIRCONSCRIPTION which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MACIRCONSCRIPTION using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MACIRCONSCRIPTION by DPES from your computer, nor are we saying that MACIRCONSCRIPTION by DPES is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MACIRCONSCRIPTION supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 07:35:21.100