M4VGear 5.4.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall M4VGear 5.4.2 from your computerM4VGear
. You can find out more on M4VGear or check for application updates here
. More details about M4VGear 5.4.2 can be seen at http://www.m4vgear.com/m4vgear-for-windows.html
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\M4VGear\M4VGear folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. M4VGear 5.4.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\M4VGear\M4VGear\uninst.exe. M4VGear 5.4.2's primary file takes around 636.67 KB (651952 bytes) and is called M4VGear.exe.
M4VGear 5.4.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 20.41 MB (21397545
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Feedback.exe (492.50 KB)
- Loader-32.exe (20.17 KB)
- Loader-64.exe (23.67 KB)
- M4VGear.exe (636.67 KB)
- uninst.exe (195.01 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.07 MB)
This web page is about M4VGear 5.4.2 version 5.4.2
M4VGear 5.4.2 is a program offered by M4VGear. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove M4VGear 5.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase M4VGear 5.4.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find M4VGear 5.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "M4VGear 5.4.2". If it exists on your system the M4VGear 5.4.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click M4VGear 5.4.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding M4VGear 5.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for M4VGear 5.4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.m4vgear.com/m4vgear-for-windows.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\M4VGear\M4VGear\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove M4VGear 5.4.2.
8. After removing M4VGear 5.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of M4VGear 5.4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing M4VGear 5.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall M4VGear 5.4.2 by M4VGear from your PC, nor are we saying that M4VGear 5.4.2 by M4VGear is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall M4VGear 5.4.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:11:02.457