M4 Common Licensing
This web page is about M4 Common Licensing for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall M4 Common Licensing from your computerM4 Licensing Viewer
. More info about M4 Licensing Viewer can be read here
. Further information about M4 Common Licensing can be found at http://www.ge-ip/support
. Usually the M4 Common Licensing application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Proficy\Proficy Common\M4 Common Licensing directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling M4 Common Licensing is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 135.12 KB (138360 bytes) on disk and is titled Proficy.ManagementConsole.exe.
M4 Common Licensing is composed of the following executables which take 23.50 MB (24636904
bytes) on disk:
- CCFLIC0.exe (67.12 KB)
- keycheck.exe (115.12 KB)
- PFKeyUpdate.exe (45.12 KB)
- dotnetfx.exe (23.14 MB)
- Proficy.ManagementConsole.exe (135.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 00012.00001.00950.00000
of M4 Common Licensing. For other M4 Common Licensing versions please click below:
...click to view all...
M4 Common Licensing is a program released by M4 Licensing Viewer. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase M4 Common Licensing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase M4 Common Licensing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate M4 Common Licensing or simply click the Search field and type in "M4 Common Licensing". If it exists on your system the M4 Common Licensing app will be found automatically. After you click M4 Common Licensing in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding M4 Common Licensing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for M4 Common Licensing:
- The publisher is: http://www.ge-ip/support
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall M4 Common Licensing.
8. After removing M4 Common Licensing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of M4 Common Licensing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling M4 Common Licensing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall M4 Common Licensing by M4 Licensing Viewer from your PC, nor are we saying that M4 Common Licensing by M4 Licensing Viewer is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall M4 Common Licensing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:22:23.043