This info is about Mérops for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mérops from your PCMérops
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mérops. More details about the application Mérops can be found at http://www.merops.com
. Usually the Mérops application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mérops directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Mérops is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mérops\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named Merops.exe and its approximative size is 11.35 MB (11905536 bytes).
Mérops contains of the executables below. They take 12.05 MB (12631585
bytes) on disk.
- Merops.exe (11.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.03 KB)
This data is about Mérops version 9.049
alone. Click on the links below for other Mérops versions:
Mérops is an application marketed by Mérops. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Mérops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mérops from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mérops or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mérops". If it exists on your system the Mérops application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mérops in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mérops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mérops:
- The publisher is: http://www.merops.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mérops\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mérops.
8. After removing Mérops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mérops which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mérops with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mérops by Mérops from your computer, nor are we saying that Mérops by Mérops is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mérops supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:11:09.847