You can find below detailed information on how to remove M²Image Optimize for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall M²Image Optimize from your systemM² Solutions, Inc.
. More information on M² Solutions, Inc. can be found here
. M²Image Optimize is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\M² Solutions, Inc.\M²Image Optimize directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove M²Image Optimize by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named M2ImageOptimize.exe and it has a size of 1.24 MB (1298432 bytes).
M²Image Optimize installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.24 MB (1298432
bytes) on disk.
- M2ImageOptimize.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to M²Image Optimize version 1.0
M²Image Optimize is an application released by M² Solutions, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove M²Image Optimize is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete M²Image Optimize from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate M²Image Optimize or simply click the Search feature and type in "M²Image Optimize". If it exists on your system the M²Image Optimize program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select M²Image Optimize in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding M²Image Optimize, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall M²Image Optimize.
8. After removing M²Image Optimize, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of M²Image Optimize which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling M²Image Optimize using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall M²Image Optimize by M² Solutions, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that M²Image Optimize by M² Solutions, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall M²Image Optimize in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 01:02:16.647