M File Anti-Copy 5.5
You can find on this page details on how to remove M File Anti-Copy 5.5 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall M File Anti-Copy 5.5 from your systemMini Products
. Check out here
for more details on Mini Products. More details about M File Anti-Copy 5.5 can be seen at http://mini-products.net
. M File Anti-Copy 5.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\M File Anti-Copy folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing M File Anti-Copy 5.5 is C:\Program Files\M File Anti-Copy\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. M File Anti-Copy 5.5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 301.00 KB (308224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside M File Anti-Copy 5.5. They take about 3.67 MB (3847168
bytes) on disk.
- Anti-Copy.exe (1.13 MB)
- Anti-Delete.exe (1.13 MB)
- Anti-Run.exe (1.13 MB)
- M File Anti-Copy 5.5.exe (301.00 KB)
The current web page applies to M File Anti-Copy 5.5 version 5.5
M File Anti-Copy 5.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall M File Anti-Copy 5.5:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TES\Read Me.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\M Products\M File Anti-Copy 5.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\M File Anti-Copy 5.5
M File Anti-Copy 5.5 is a program offered by Mini Products. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove M File Anti-Copy 5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete M File Anti-Copy 5.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find M File Anti-Copy 5.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "M File Anti-Copy 5.5". If it is installed on your PC the M File Anti-Copy 5.5 app will be found automatically. When you click M File Anti-Copy 5.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding M File Anti-Copy 5.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for M File Anti-Copy 5.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://mini-products.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\M File Anti-Copy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall M File Anti-Copy 5.5.
8. After uninstalling M File Anti-Copy 5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of M File Anti-Copy 5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling M File Anti-Copy 5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall M File Anti-Copy 5.5 by Mini Products from your computer, we are not saying that M File Anti-Copy 5.5 by Mini Products is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall M File Anti-Copy 5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 23:04:51.300