You can find on this page details on how to uninstall M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 from your systemCJ DigitalMusic Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on CJ DigitalMusic Inc.. You can see more info on M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 at http://www.mnet.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mnet\MPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mnet\MPlayer\MPlayer_uninstall.exe. M플레이어 6.60.18.0618's primary file takes around 3.44 MB (3604016 bytes) and its name is MPlayer.exe.
M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.76 MB (3944400
bytes) on disk.
- MLiveUpdate.exe (46.59 KB)
- MPlayer.exe (3.44 MB)
- MPlayer_uninstall.exe (285.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.60.18.0618
of M플레이어 6.60.18.0618.
M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 is a program released by CJ DigitalMusic Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 or simply activate the Search field and type in "M플레이어 6.60.18.0618". If it is installed on your PC the M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding M플레이어 6.60.18.0618, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for M플레이어 6.60.18.0618:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mnet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mnet\MPlayer\MPlayer_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall M플레이어 6.60.18.0618.
8. After removing M플레이어 6.60.18.0618, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 by CJ DigitalMusic Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 by CJ DigitalMusic Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove M플레이어 6.60.18.0618 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 20:48:16.563