You can find below details on how to remove M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 from your systemCJ E&M Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CJ E&M Inc.. You can read more about related to M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 at http://www.mnet.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Mnet\MPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. M플레이어 6.60.15.0403's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Mnet\MPlayer\MPlayer_uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is titled MPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 1.89 MB (1985096 bytes).
The executables below are part of M플레이어 6.60.15.0403. They take about 2.23 MB (2333167
bytes) on disk.
- MLiveUpdate.exe (39.59 KB)
- MPlayer.exe (1.89 MB)
- MPlayer_uninstall.exe (300.33 KB)
This page is about M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 version 6.60.15.0403
M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 is a program by the software company CJ E&M Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 or simply click the Search feature and type in "M플레이어 6.60.15.0403". If it is installed on your PC the M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding M플레이어 6.60.15.0403, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for M플레이어 6.60.15.0403:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mnet.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Mnet\MPlayer\MPlayer_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove M플레이어 6.60.15.0403.
8. After uninstalling M플레이어 6.60.15.0403, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 by CJ E&M Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 by CJ E&M Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove M플레이어 6.60.15.0403 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:25:33.540