You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall LynxPlanner 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LynxPlanner 1.1 from your systemDr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH
. Open here
for more information on Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH. You can get more details related to LynxPlanner 1.1 at http://www.valentin.de
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Danfoss\LynxPlanner 1.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). LynxPlanner 1.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Danfoss\LynxPlanner 1.1\unins000.exe". LynxPlanner.exe is the LynxPlanner 1.1's main executable file and it takes about 7.49 MB (7858176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in LynxPlanner 1.1. They occupy 8.18 MB (8573429
bytes) on disk.
- LynxPlanner.exe (7.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.5
of LynxPlanner 1.1. For more LynxPlanner 1.1 versions please click below:
LynxPlanner 1.1 is an application released by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove LynxPlanner 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LynxPlanner 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LynxPlanner 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "LynxPlanner 1.1". If it exists on your system the LynxPlanner 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LynxPlanner 1.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding LynxPlanner 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LynxPlanner 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.valentin.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Danfoss\LynxPlanner 1.1\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LynxPlanner 1.1.
8. After removing LynxPlanner 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LynxPlanner 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LynxPlanner 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LynxPlanner 1.1 by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that LynxPlanner 1.1 by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LynxPlanner 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-06 15:56:35.473