This page is about Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 from your computerThomas E Dickey
. You can find out more on Thomas E Dickey or check for application updates here
. More details about Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 can be seen at http://lynx.isc.org
. Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lynx folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Lynx\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1167360 bytes) on disk and is titled lynx.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Lynx 2.8.7rel.1. They take 1.76 MB (1849690
bytes) on disk.
- lynx.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.34 KB)
The current page applies to Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 version 18.104.22.168
Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 is an application marketed by the software company Thomas E Dickey. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lynx 2.8.7rel.1". The Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lynx 2.8.7rel.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lynx 2.8.7rel.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://lynx.isc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lynx\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lynx 2.8.7rel.1.
8. After uninstalling Lynx 2.8.7rel.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 by Thomas E Dickey from your PC, we are not saying that Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 by Thomas E Dickey is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lynx 2.8.7rel.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-07 01:07:03.180