Lync is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Lync from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Lync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "fumgroup-67ff85ce@@Citrix.MPS.App.Controller.Lync". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the Lync's main executable file and it takes about 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Lync. They take about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Lync is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Lync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Lync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lync or simply click the Search field and type in "Lync". The Lync app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lync in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lync.
8. After removing Lync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lync by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Lync by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:40:45.437