Luxor Quest for the Afterlife
Luxor Quest for the Afterlife is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Luxor Quest for the Afterlife from your PCOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be seen here
. Luxor Quest for the Afterlife is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Games\Luxor Quest for the Afterlife directory, regulated by the user's decision. Luxor Quest for the Afterlife's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Games\Luxor Quest for the Afterlife\Uninstall.exe. Luxor Quest for the Afterlife's main file takes about 4.61 MB (4832384 bytes) and is called Luxor - Quest for the Afterlife.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Luxor Quest for the Afterlife. They occupy about 7.73 MB (8107648
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (428.00 KB)
- Luxor - Quest for the Afterlife.exe (4.61 MB)
- LuxorQuestfortheAfterlife.exe (2.52 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Luxor Quest for the Afterlife is an application offered by the software company Oberon Media. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Luxor Quest for the Afterlife is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Luxor Quest for the Afterlife with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Luxor Quest for the Afterlife or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Luxor Quest for the Afterlife". If it exists on your system the Luxor Quest for the Afterlife application will be found very quickly. When you click Luxor Quest for the Afterlife in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Luxor Quest for the Afterlife, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Luxor Quest for the Afterlife.
8. After removing Luxor Quest for the Afterlife, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Luxor Quest for the Afterlife that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Luxor Quest for the Afterlife with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Luxor Quest for the Afterlife by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Luxor Quest for the Afterlife by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Luxor Quest for the Afterlife supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 02:05:12.187