A way to uninstall Luxor Evolved from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Luxor Evolved for Windows. It was created for Windows by MumboJumbo
. Further information on MumboJumbo can be found here
. More information about the application Luxor Evolved can be seen at www.mumbojumbo.com
. Usually the Luxor Evolved application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor Evolved folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Luxor Evolved is C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor Evolved\uninstall.exe Luxor Evolved. luxor_ev_x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.20 MB (2307584 bytes) on disk.
Luxor Evolved installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.32 MB (2436687
bytes) on disk.
- luxor_ev_x86.exe (2.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.08 KB)
This data is about Luxor Evolved version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Luxor Evolved versions:
How to remove Luxor Evolved with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Luxor Evolved is a program by the software company MumboJumbo. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Luxor Evolved is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Luxor Evolved or simply activate the Search field and type in "Luxor Evolved". The Luxor Evolved app will be found very quickly. When you select Luxor Evolved in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Luxor Evolved, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Luxor Evolved:
- The web site of the program is: www.mumbojumbo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor Evolved\uninstall.exe Luxor Evolved
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Luxor Evolved.
8. After uninstalling Luxor Evolved, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Luxor Evolved that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Luxor Evolved with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Luxor Evolved by MumboJumbo from your computer, we are not saying that Luxor Evolved by MumboJumbo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Luxor Evolved in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-27 16:05:45.363