Luxor: Amun Rising
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Luxor: Amun Rising for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Luxor: Amun Rising from your PCMumboJumbo
. More information on MumboJumbo can be found here
. Click on http://mumbojumbo.com/
to get more information about Luxor: Amun Rising on MumboJumbo's website. Usually the Luxor: Amun Rising application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LuxorAR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Luxor: Amun Rising is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 90.10 KB (92264 bytes) on disk and is called testapp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Luxor: Amun Rising. They occupy 180.20 KB (184528
bytes) on disk.
Luxor: Amun Rising is an application by the software company MumboJumbo. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Luxor: Amun Rising is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Luxor: Amun Rising using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Luxor: Amun Rising or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Luxor: Amun Rising". If it exists on your system the Luxor: Amun Rising application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Luxor: Amun Rising in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Luxor: Amun Rising, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Luxor: Amun Rising:
- The web site of the application is: http://mumbojumbo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Luxor: Amun Rising.
8. After uninstalling Luxor: Amun Rising, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Luxor: Amun Rising that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Luxor: Amun Rising using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Luxor: Amun Rising by MumboJumbo from your PC, we are not saying that Luxor: Amun Rising by MumboJumbo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Luxor: Amun Rising supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-09 12:20:00.057