You can find below details on how to uninstall Luxor for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Luxor from your PCZylom
. You can read more on Zylom or check for application updates here
. Luxor is normally set up in the C:\Zylom Games\Luxor directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Luxor. The program's main executable file is labeled bstrapInstall.exe and its approximative size is 61.45 KB (62928 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Luxor. They occupy 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Luxor is a program by Zylom. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Luxor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Luxor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Luxor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Luxor". If it is installed on your PC the Luxor program will be found automatically. After you select Luxor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Luxor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Luxor.
8. After removing Luxor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Luxor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Luxor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Luxor by Zylom from your PC, nor are we saying that Luxor by Zylom is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Luxor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 07:33:14.930