This web page contains complete information on how to remove Luxor 3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Luxor 3 from your PCMumboJumbo
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on MumboJumbo. You can read more about on Luxor 3 at www.mumbojumbo.com
. Usually the Luxor 3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Luxor 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor 3\uninstall.exe Luxor 3. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Luxor3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.37 MB (2486272 bytes) on disk.
Luxor 3 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.49 MB (2609235
bytes) on disk:
- Luxor3.exe (2.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (120.08 KB)
This info is about Luxor 3 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Luxor 3 versions:
Luxor 3 is an application by the software company MumboJumbo. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Luxor 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Luxor 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Luxor 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Luxor 3". If it exists on your system the Luxor 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Luxor 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Luxor 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Luxor 3:
- The publisher is: www.mumbojumbo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor 3\uninstall.exe Luxor 3
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Luxor 3.
8. After uninstalling Luxor 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Luxor 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Luxor 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Luxor 3 by MumboJumbo from your computer, nor are we saying that Luxor 3 by MumboJumbo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Luxor 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:15:30.640