Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0
Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 from your computerJA Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can read more on JA Technologies. More data about the application Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.ja4all.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JA Technologies\Luxor 2 HD folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JA Technologies\Luxor 2 HD\Uninstall.exe. Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0's main file takes about 1.63 MB (1703936 bytes) and its name is Luxor_2_HD.exe.
The executable files below are part of Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0. They occupy an average of 1.74 MB (1821905
bytes) on disk.
- Luxor_2_HD.exe (1.63 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0.
Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 is a program offered by the software company JA Technologies. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0". The Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ja4all.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JA Technologies\Luxor 2 HD\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 by JA Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 by JA Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Luxor 2 HD Ver 1.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 16:32:06.867