Luxor 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Luxor 2 from your PCMumboJumbo
. Further information on MumboJumbo can be seen here
. More details about Luxor 2 can be found at www.mumbojumbo.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Luxor 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor 2\uninstall.exe Luxor 2. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled luxor2_x86.exe and its approximative size is 1.32 MB (1384448 bytes).
Luxor 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.44 MB (1507411
bytes) on disk:
- luxor2_x86.exe (1.32 MB)
- uninstall.exe (120.08 KB)
This data is about Luxor 2 version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Luxor 2 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Luxor 2:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Luxor 2:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Luxor™.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR - Amun Rising\LUXOR - Amun Rising.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR - Amun Rising\MumboJumbo.com - Premium Casual Games.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR - Amun Rising\Readme.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR - Amun Rising\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR 2\LUXOR 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR 2\MumboJumbo.com - Premium Casual Games.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR 2\Readme.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR 2\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR\LUXOR.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR\MumboJumbo.com - Premium Casual Games.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR\Readme.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\LUXOR\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Luxor - The King's Collection
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LUXOR 2
Luxor 2 is an application by the software company MumboJumbo. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Luxor 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Luxor 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Luxor 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Luxor 2". If it is installed on your PC the Luxor 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Luxor 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Luxor 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Luxor 2:
- The software company is: www.mumbojumbo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MumboJumbo\Luxor 2\uninstall.exe Luxor 2
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Luxor 2.
8. After removing Luxor 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Luxor 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Luxor 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Luxor 2 by MumboJumbo from your PC, we are not saying that Luxor 2 by MumboJumbo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Luxor 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:15:30.603