Luso Core (64-bit)
You can find below details on how to remove Luso Core (64-bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Luso Core (64-bit) from your PCLuso Core project
. You can read more on Luso Core project or check for application updates here
. Further information about Luso Core (64-bit) can be found at https://www.lusoco.in/
. Luso Core (64-bit) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\LusoCore directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\LusoCore\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Luso Core (64-bit). Luso Core (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 30.62 MB (32108048 bytes) and its name is luso-qt.exe.
Luso Core (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 44.29 MB (46445214
bytes) on disk.
- luso-qt.exe (30.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (73.64 KB)
- luso-cli.exe (2.88 MB)
- lusod.exe (10.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2
of Luso Core (64-bit).
Luso Core (64-bit) is a program by the software company Luso Core project. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Luso Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Luso Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Luso Core (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Luso Core (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Luso Core (64-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Luso Core (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Luso Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Luso Core (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.lusoco.in/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LusoCore\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Luso Core (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Luso Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Luso Core (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Luso Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Luso Core (64-bit) by Luso Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Luso Core (64-bit) by Luso Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Luso Core (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 21:48:08.663