Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0
This page is about Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 from your computerIvan Anton Albarracin
. More info about Ivan Anton Albarracin can be seen here
. More details about the program Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 can be found at http://rename.lupasfreeware.org
. Usually the Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Lupas Rename 2000 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 is C:\Program Files\Lupas Rename 2000\unins000.exe. Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0's main file takes about 252.50 KB (258560 bytes) and is called LupasRename.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0. They take about 322.41 KB (330148
bytes) on disk.
- LupasRename.exe (252.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20004.0
of Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0.
Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 is an application marketed by Ivan Anton Albarracin. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://rename.lupasfreeware.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lupas Rename 2000\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0.
8. After uninstalling Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 by Ivan Anton Albarracin from your computer, nor are we saying that Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 by Ivan Anton Albarracin is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lupas Rename 2000 v4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 22:11:41.897