This page is about Lup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lup from your PCLeo B
. More information about Leo B can be read here
. Click on http://www.backtobasicsgaming.com/
to get more info about Lup on Leo B's website. Lup is typically installed in the C:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Lup folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Lup is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. TslGame.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 28.71 MB (30100968 bytes) on disk.
Lup contains of the executables below. They occupy 428.78 MB (449610696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.96 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.37 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DayZ.exe (12.84 MB)
- DayZ_BE.exe (744.92 KB)
- DayZ_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- BEService.exe (1.22 MB)
- BEService_x64.exe (1.45 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- dota2.exe (298.28 KB)
- vconsole2.exe (3.82 MB)
- dota2.exe (314.28 KB)
- vconsole2.exe (4.93 MB)
- GarfieldKartNoMulti.exe (11.14 MB)
- BroCrashReporter.exe (179.98 KB)
- TslGame.exe (28.71 MB)
- TslGame_BE.exe (690.51 KB)
- BEService_x64.exe (6.65 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- TslGame.exe (56.41 MB)
- TslGame_BE.exe (656.98 KB)
- BEService_x64.exe (1.46 MB)
- Squad.exe (166.77 KB)
- squad_launcher.exe (145.04 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (373.54 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (16.81 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- Squad.exe (70.71 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Lup is an application by Leo B. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Lup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lup". If it is installed on your PC the Lup app will be found very quickly. After you click Lup in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lup:
- The software company is: http://www.backtobasicsgaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lup.
8. After uninstalling Lup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lup by Leo B from your computer, we are not saying that Lup by Leo B is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 23:52:08.183