You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Lune V1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Lune V1.2 from your PCOlivier RAVET
. Check out here
where you can read more on Olivier RAVET. You can get more details about Lune V1.2 at http://olravet.fr
. Lune V1.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Lune directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Lune V1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Lune\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Lune.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 504.00 KB (516096 bytes) on disk.
Lune V1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.18 MB (1236959
bytes) on disk.
- Lune.exe (504.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Lune V1.2.
If you are manually uninstalling Lune V1.2 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lune
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lune\Désinstaller Lune.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lune\Lune.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lune\Page d'accueil de Lune.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Lune
Lune V1.2 is a program marketed by Olivier RAVET. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Lune V1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Lune V1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lune V1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lune V1.2". The Lune V1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Lune V1.2 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lune V1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lune V1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://olravet.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lune\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lune V1.2.
8. After removing Lune V1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lune V1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lune V1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lune V1.2 by Olivier RAVET from your PC, nor are we saying that Lune V1.2 by Olivier RAVET is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lune V1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 04:33:50.990