Lunch Truck Tycoon
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Lunch Truck Tycoon for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Lunch Truck Tycoon from your computerDiggidy.net, LLC
. More information on Diggidy.net, LLC can be found here
. You can see more info about Lunch Truck Tycoon at http://diggidy.net/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Lunch Truck Tycoon directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Lunch Truck Tycoon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.14 MB (3289600 bytes) on disk and is called Lunch Truck Tycoon.exe.
The following executables are contained in Lunch Truck Tycoon. They take 3.14 MB (3289600
bytes) on disk.
- Lunch Truck Tycoon.exe (3.14 MB)
Lunch Truck Tycoon is a program released by Diggidy.net, LLC. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Lunch Truck Tycoon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lunch Truck Tycoon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lunch Truck Tycoon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lunch Truck Tycoon". If it is installed on your PC the Lunch Truck Tycoon app will be found very quickly. When you select Lunch Truck Tycoon in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lunch Truck Tycoon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lunch Truck Tycoon:
- The web site of the program is: http://diggidy.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lunch Truck Tycoon.
8. After removing Lunch Truck Tycoon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lunch Truck Tycoon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lunch Truck Tycoon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lunch Truck Tycoon by Diggidy.net, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Lunch Truck Tycoon by Diggidy.net, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lunch Truck Tycoon in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:47:26.347