Lumion 5.7.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Lumion 5.7.1 from your computerAct-3D B.V.
. You can read more on Act-3D B.V. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Lumion 5.7.1 can be seen at http://lumion3d.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Lumion 5.7.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Lumion 5.7.1\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Lumion 5.7.1. The application's main executable file is called Lumion.exe and it has a size of 1.11 MB (1160344 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Lumion 5.7.1. They take about 19.05 MB (19973473
bytes) on disk.
- Lumion.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
The current page applies to Lumion 5.7.1 version 5.7.1
Lumion 5.7.1 is a program marketed by the software company Act-3D B.V.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Lumion 5.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Lumion 5.7.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lumion 5.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lumion 5.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the Lumion 5.7.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lumion 5.7.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lumion 5.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lumion 5.7.1:
- The software company is: http://lumion3d.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Lumion 5.7.1\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lumion 5.7.1.
8. After removing Lumion 5.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lumion 5.7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lumion 5.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lumion 5.7.1 by Act-3D B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Lumion 5.7.1 by Act-3D B.V. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lumion 5.7.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:38:54.207