Lumion 4.5.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lumion 4.5.1 from your computerAct-3D B.V.
. More information about Act-3D B.V. can be read here
. Please follow http://lumion3d.com/
if you want to read more on Lumion 4.5.1 on Act-3D B.V.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Lumion 4.5.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Lumion 4.5.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lumion 4.5.1\unins000.exe. Lumion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.05 MB (1097680 bytes) on disk.
Lumion 4.5.1 contains of the executables below. They take 19.46 MB (20405526
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lumion.exe (1.05 MB)
- lumion451pro-patch.exe (487.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
This info is about Lumion 4.5.1 version 4.5.1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Lumion 4.5.1.Folders left behind when you uninstall Lumion 4.5.1:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Lumion 4.5.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 3.0.1_249136449
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 4.5.1_249332289
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 6.0_106878592
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 3.0.1_249136449\agreed.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 3.0.1_249136449\channels.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 3.0.1_249136449\WriteErrorLog
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 4.5.1_249332289\agreed.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 4.5.1_249332289\channels.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 4.5.1_249332289\WriteErrorLog
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 6.0_106878592\agreed.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 6.0_106878592\channels.lst
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Quest3D\Lumion 6.0_106878592\WriteErrorLog
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lumion 4.5.1_is1
Lumion 4.5.1 is an application released by Act-3D B.V.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Lumion 4.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lumion 4.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lumion 4.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lumion 4.5.1". The Lumion 4.5.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lumion 4.5.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lumion 4.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lumion 4.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://lumion3d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lumion 4.5.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lumion 4.5.1.
8. After removing Lumion 4.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lumion 4.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lumion 4.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lumion 4.5.1 by Act-3D B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Lumion 4.5.1 by Act-3D B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lumion 4.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 03:07:59.353