Lumikit Pack 1.3
This info is about Lumikit Pack 1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lumikit Pack 1.3 from your systemLumikit Sistemas para Iluminação
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lumikit Sistemas para Iluminação. Please open http://www.lumikit.com.br
if you want to read more on Lumikit Pack 1.3 on Lumikit Sistemas para Iluminação's website. Lumikit Pack 1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lumikit folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Lumikit Pack 1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lumikit\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.71 MB (8088576 bytes) on disk and is called LumikitSHOW.exe.
Lumikit Pack 1.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.62 MB (15332137
bytes) on disk:
- LumikitLED.exe (6.79 MB)
- LumikitSHOW.exe (7.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (124.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Lumikit Pack 1.3.
Lumikit Pack 1.3 is an application released by the software company Lumikit Sistemas para Iluminação. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Lumikit Pack 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lumikit Pack 1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lumikit Pack 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Lumikit Pack 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Lumikit Pack 1.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lumikit Pack 1.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lumikit Pack 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lumikit Pack 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lumikit.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lumikit\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lumikit Pack 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Lumikit Pack 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lumikit Pack 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lumikit Pack 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lumikit Pack 1.3 by Lumikit Sistemas para Iluminação from your computer, we are not saying that Lumikit Pack 1.3 by Lumikit Sistemas para Iluminação is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lumikit Pack 1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:40:51.857