You can find below details on how to uninstall Lumen (Beta) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Lumen (Beta) from your computerLight Labs Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Light Labs Inc.. Further information about Lumen (Beta) can be seen at https://light.co
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lumen folder (same installation drive as Windows). Lumen (Beta)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lumen\maintenancetool.exe. Lumen.exe is the Lumen (Beta)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 11.10 MB (11644256 bytes) on disk.
Lumen (Beta) contains of the executables below. They occupy 44.38 MB (46539120
bytes) on disk.
- Lumen.exe (11.10 MB)
- maintenancetool.exe (18.75 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.52 MB)
This web page is about Lumen (Beta) version 2.0.58
only. Click on the links below for other Lumen (Beta) versions:
Lumen (Beta) is an application offered by Light Labs Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Lumen (Beta) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Lumen (Beta) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lumen (Beta) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lumen (Beta)". If it exists on your system the Lumen (Beta) application will be found automatically. After you select Lumen (Beta) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lumen (Beta), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lumen (Beta):
- The web site of the program is: https://light.co
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lumen\maintenancetool.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lumen (Beta).
8. After removing Lumen (Beta), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lumen (Beta) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lumen (Beta) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lumen (Beta) by Light Labs Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lumen (Beta) by Light Labs Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lumen (Beta) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 09:50:22.357