This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ludi for Windows. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi folder (same installation drive as Windows). LCDiag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 266.53 KB (272928 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Ludi from your system
Ludi contains of the executables below. They take 744.06 KB (761920
bytes) on disk.
- LCDiag.exe (266.53 KB)
- Ludi.exe (370.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (107.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Ludi.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ludi:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ludi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\LCDiag.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\Ludi.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\uninstall.ini
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Ludi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ludi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ludi or simply click the Search field and type in "Ludi". If it is installed on your PC the Ludi program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ludi in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ludi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ludi.
8. After uninstalling Ludi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ludi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ludi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130