This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall LuckyBrowse for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall LuckyBrowse from your computerhttp://lucky-browse.com
. More information about http://lucky-browse.com can be read here
. Please follow http://lucky-browse.com
if you want to read more on LuckyBrowse on http://lucky-browse.com's page. LuckyBrowse is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\LuckyBrowse folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. LuckyBrowse's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\LuckyBrowse\misc\uninstall.exe. LuckyBrowse's primary file takes about 275.00 KB (281600 bytes) and is named LuckyBrowseStarter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with LuckyBrowse. They take about 906.50 KB (928256
bytes) on disk.
- LuckyBrowseStarter.exe (275.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (631.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling LuckyBrowse we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
LuckyBrowse is a program by the software company http://lucky-browse.com. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall LuckyBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove LuckyBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LuckyBrowse or simply click the Search field and type in "LuckyBrowse". If it is installed on your PC the LuckyBrowse program will be found automatically. After you click LuckyBrowse in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about LuckyBrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LuckyBrowse:
- The software company is: http://lucky-browse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LuckyBrowse\misc\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LuckyBrowse.
8. After uninstalling LuckyBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LuckyBrowse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LuckyBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LuckyBrowse by http://lucky-browse.com from your PC, nor are we saying that LuckyBrowse by http://lucky-browse.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LuckyBrowse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 17:50:45.227