Lucky Streak Poker
Lucky Streak Poker is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Lucky Streak Poker from your computerGameHouse
. Open here
where you can get more info on GameHouse. The program is often found in the C:\GameHouse Games\Lucky Streak Poker folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\99cc6ddf78d02a59ab38149c482d375d.rguninst" "AddRemove" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lucky Streak Poker. The application's main executable file is called bstrapinstall.exe and it has a size of 52.13 KB (53384 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Lucky Streak Poker. They take 482.84 KB (494424
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapinstall.exe (52.13 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (95.10 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
This page is about Lucky Streak Poker version 1.0
Lucky Streak Poker is an application offered by the software company GameHouse. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Lucky Streak Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lucky Streak Poker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lucky Streak Poker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucky Streak Poker". If it exists on your system the Lucky Streak Poker program will be found automatically. After you select Lucky Streak Poker in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lucky Streak Poker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lucky Streak Poker.
8. After uninstalling Lucky Streak Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Streak Poker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Streak Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lucky Streak Poker by GameHouse from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Streak Poker by GameHouse is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lucky Streak Poker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:00:04.787